Friday 2 July 2021

Wedding Day Cuckolding (new Ian Hamilton art)

Wedding Day spankings, fuckings and cuckoldings are always fun, and there is a decent amount of excellent erotica devoted to the subject. However, I was always surprised that Ian Hamilton appeared to have never featured a bride in his work, so I decided to commission him to create a wedding day spanking and cuckolding scene...

Clearly the bride is gorgeous, with her well-whipped juicy ass contrasting beautifully with her white wedding attire. But I also wanted Ian to feature my fetish for bridegrooms' clothing, which I always find hot on submissive men. This groom's hat in particular makes him look like the kind of dork whose new wife gets whipped and fucked by other men on her wedding day – I guess that's why real-life grooms always seem to be holding their hats in photos instead of wearing them! I asked Ian to include the hat, though in his original sketch he had the groom without it for a normal look, and I'm still not sure which style of groom I like most...

Usually when I commission a work from Ian, I have an idea of the story behind it, but in this case I really can't settle on a scenario...
Are the newlywed couple serial spanking swingers who are just starting their marriage as they mean to go on, or are one or both of them slightly less than enthusiastic, and need some encouragement with that big leather belt? The bride's hand on the groom's shoulder suggests a certain level of romance even among the furious, filthy whipping and fucking and sucking... perhaps she is thrilled that as a wedding gift he is finally sucking another man's cock in front of her just like she always wanted (even if it took a long hard belt-whipping for him to agree to do it!)
And who are the two dominant males who are having their way with the happy couple? They certainly look a lot bigger and older than the groom (not to mention the difference in cock size!) Are they the bride's former lovers, mature and dominant just like a young lady needs, here to make sure her wedding night goes with a bang!
Or perhaps they are stepfathers or stepbrothers? Or friends of the family? Or bosses of either the bride or groom (or both)? Or even the groom's friends or old school bullies, who somehow ended up on the invite list!
Wedding day cuckolding is such a popular fantasy, but I wonder how much us potential cuckold grooms would really enjoy our not-so-special day... Would you rather be made to participate like the new husband in Ian Hamilton's piece, or just be forced to watch like the (un)fortunate groom in this excellent work:

Maybe they'll make you film it for future enjoyment...

Perhaps you will be used as a piece of furniture by your new bride and her bulls, so that you can be as close to the action as possible without taking any pleasure from the experience...

Maybe your guests will join in, deriving the pleasure you are denied, except perhaps a quick handjob while you are tied up... though I'd say this bride is quite likely to get distracted and ruin her new husband's orgasm ;)

Even the clergymen might get involved!

Or perhaps you are one of those understanding cuckold grooms who treats your bride to a surprise black gangbang on her wedding night... (Art by Carjim)


After all, you wouldn't want to piss her off, and for her to let her bull loose on you... would you?


Art by Rumata Estorian

11 comments:

  1. Of all the humiliations a new groom could suffer, Prima Nochte, or first night priviledge has to be the worst, allowing another man first dibs on your new wife, maybe getting spanked in front of her first and watching her spanked as well , cementing the fact that you are no man to protect her. Then, as she is made to climax after climax on a man she does not love, it only makes the whole night all the worse because you will never treat her or take her like this, using her as a whore, pleasuring her against her own wishes! What a way to begin a cuckold relationship with the wife.

    The fact that best men, or, perhaps, fathers of the groom are the one's to take the wife that night, they will always be around in the future to remind you of your special night, maybe even renact the night on your anniversaries!

    As always, great images to invoke great imagination. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I hadn't considered a Prima Nocta angle... 'The right of first night' is definitely something a dominant stepfather might enforce. Or perhaps a boss requires it of his employees...
      In this case, clearly the 'lords' are entitled to have their way with the groom as well as the bride!

      Delete
    2. Love those last two pics. Very sexy and my fantasy. If ok, I'll borrow them with attribution to you and the artist for a new post! #inspired

      Delete
    3. By all means :D
      Rumata Estorian still seems to be active on DeviantArt if you wanted to ask directly.

      Delete
  2. I wrote a short RR story that sort of mirrors the first pics. I'd like to send it to you. What's the best way? I also want to write a few Cuck stories I know you will like. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emailing them is the only way really Father unless they are posted somewhere. Although I'm sure the other blog readers would enjoy a summarised version in the comments!

      Delete
  3. My story concerns a man that insinuates himself into his ex-wife's life for the future whether she wanted it or not. I hope you'll find it enjoyable. I tried emailing it, hope you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our local bdsm club has a great collection of clothing for cosplay, including I believe 3 wedding dresses that get a lot of use. Most common are slutty brides, followed by submissive brides, but guys have also worn them. Embarrassing to say, the costume I have worn the most there is a baby doll that comes to about my waist. I usually wear it with stockings, sometimes heels. When I wear it, I know that there will be a very good chance I will be uncomfortable driving home. I didn't contribute the baby doll, but I did add pink knee pads to the collection, which I have put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like there's lots of fun to be have at the BDSM club! What happens to you when you're dressed in your babydoll?
      As a teen I read a kinky sexline advert that was something like 'Dressed up in fishnets, lipstick and heels to be toyed with (and more) by two leather-clad gays', and that's been my go-to sissy fantasy every since!

      Delete
  5. Slightly different, my biggest fantasy these days is the wedding night pegging. What a way to consumate a relationship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, there are few things as beautiful as a buxom bride sporting a big realistic strapon cock!
      Perhaps in a nod to tradition, the sheets will be displayed for friends, family and neighbours... stained white (from where hubby shot his load while being pegged) and lightly brown (from where wifey wiped her dick after splitting her new hubby's virgin ass!)

      Delete