Friday 22 March 2024

Photos of my M/F spanking experiences

The last time I was single, I was spanked and caned by older male disciplinarians on several occasions, but I also sought out female professional spankees in order to satiate my disciplinary cravings. Red was the first pro spankee to go across my lap, and I think we can all agree she has a beautiful bottom!



I also had a couple of sessions with Cassie for some bad secretary/naughty housewife roleplay...




Unlike the other ladies, Cassie proved rather keen to get her kit off as the session progressed!

My next sessions were with Danielle Hunt, who you probably recognise from many spanking films.

As an experienced performer she was happy to have her face shown in photos.

Danielle also hosts spanking parties under the Stinging Tails brand, where myself and a couple of other gentlemen got to test out her EXTENSIVE collection of spanking implements on herself and her friend Rebecca.


The first party I attended was Danielle's birthday party...

While the second was a traditional school-uniform themed party...


Yes, that is me wielding the strap, cane and crop...


But one thing I realised at these parties is that I'm not really comfortable in the dominant role in such situations, preferring to let the other men present take the lead. At one point Rebecca asked if I had considered attending one of Danielle's Femdom parties, suggesting she had recognised my true tastes.

At the second party, in the private one-to-one sessions I finally indulged in my love of F/M spanking as well, going across the laps of both Danielle and Rebecca (which I guess means the teacher was getting spanked by the schoolgirls, which isn't normally my favoured fantasy but is a rather kinky twist...)

I remember Rebecca commenting that my 'womanly' bottom was rather pleasant to spank... another hint that she saw me in the submissive role!

If I have one regret from this time, it's that I never arranged an F/M session. Given that I could satisfy my submissive cravings by hooking up with older gay guys, I never saw the need, but now I wish I had attended at least one F/M party (or at least arranged another session with Danielle, sampling the receiving end of every one of her implements!) As you can see from the pictures, Rebecca is a larger lady, and it would have been a thrill to have been spanked and dominated by her and Danielle in front of the other guests, and then spend the private sessions smothered under her big bum!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, QBuzz
    It's wonderful for us to be able to compare your tight bare bottom with the lovely ladies. What a stunning collection! I love them all but I think Rebecca's fat arse has to be my favorite. Imagine her big bottom smothering you as she sits on your face! It's very sexy the way Danielle and Rebecca spanked your sexy bottom after you spanked theirs, payback time from the students. I only wish it had been in front of the other guests! And you certainly deserved some of their implements used on you for being such a naughty boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you appreciated them and managed to pick a favourite :D
      Mmm yes it would have been great to have been spanked in front of the other guests (and maybe smothered too). Maybe I would be outed as not dominant enough and punished by being turned into a submissive for the rest of the afternoon...
      Danielle's implement collection is so extensive, I'm not sure if she'd have time to 'test out' the full range on me during one session... but it would be certainly fun to find out!

      Delete
  2. It is not certain that I would have taken much pleasure in whipping these plump little female professionals.
    Maybe I would have vigorously reminded Dannielle, with a resounding pair of smacks, that even when it is a game it is necessary to maintain some likelihood.
    On the other hand, obeying the wishes of your "wife", it is with undeniable pleasure that I would have taken care of your "big behind" so aptly described as "womanly bottom".
    In the story that could be told (the wife, the lover and the cuckold), your "wife" would constantly remind you of the fact you have the highly sensitive and vulnerable behind of a girl and that such a girlish rear end should wear only panties and not briefs.
    This would make you very conscious of your derriere fullness but not as much as when your behind would be bared and stuck high in the air for lengthy and very consensual strappings.
    I (the lover) would always spank you good and hard. You would howl and cry and kick my legs and wriggle frantically, bumhole opened for all to see. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You certainly seem qualified to play the part of The Lover, Mr Stern!
      And after that long hard strapping, presumably my wriggling womanly bumhole would need to be filled with manly cock and cum (unless my wife is too impatient for it herself of course).

      Delete