Wednesday 30 November 2016

Spanked until I suck cock

Well, it happened. The thing that I've been imagining happening to me since I was a teenager - I sucked another guy's cock.


A few weeks after my first session with Guy Roper we met up again and true to his word he made me do the deed as well as spanking me! When he found out I had always fantasized about having a wicked uncle, he was very eager to play the role, and also for me to dress in sports kit - white T-shirt, short shorts, white briefs, training shoes and white socks pulled up nice and high like a good boy.
But being a good boy wasn't going to stop my wicked uncle having his way with me. He made me stand against the wall with his hands on my head while he groped me all over. Then it was time for punishment.
I went across uncle's knee for a taste of his hand and his slipper across my shorts, and of course soon those were taken down and I was draped over his knee with my briefs pulled up my ass crack while he spanked my bare cheeks.


If this wasn't getting me submissive enough, I was then ordered to sit on Uncle Guy's lap while he played with my erect penis!


Before I got to excited he pulled my briefs off completely and gave me a dose of two of his new toys - one wooden hairbrush and one plastic one. Boy did they sting! And to add to my pain and humiliation my butthole was continuously getting fingered and my cock and balls getting groped by wicked Uncle Guy!



But even the brushes didn't sting as much as the belt. I was ordered to bend over the bed with my bottom thrust up as uncle's belt went crack crack crack across my bare cheeks!

 

My ass was blazing red and I was feeling utterly submissive, and Guy took full advantage, having me put my hand in his pocket to feel his bare and very much erect cock! I had no choice but to obey when Sir unbuttoned his flies and ordered me to get down on my knees....


I opened wide and took his hard member in my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth. It really felt like the ultimate submissive act, especially when Sir decided to apply a thin cane to my buttocks as I sucked away.



After I had fully been put in my place I was put back on uncle's knee and ordered to wank myself to orgasm, which didn't take long at all as I was soon shooting white cum all over myself like a naughty little cocksucker!


We actually had a third session too soon after which I haven't got round to writing up yet, but that's another story...

4 comments:

  1. It is a good way to get introduced to it. We can say it wasn't up to us. I can understand you setting it up. The closest i have come is to suggest rules in card games where losers get spanked and if you lose enough you can negotiate to avoid another spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being made to suck cock is definitely one of my biggest fantasies, and there was an element of that in these sessions because everything was arranged by email beforehand, especially the second time when I was playing the reluctant schoolboy.
      I've never played strip (or spank) poker but I guess it would depend who you're playing with as to how kinky it could get...

      Delete
  2. Yes e-mail and chatting, it is amazing what situations we can find ourselves in that start with anonymous chats. Local chat rooms and contact sites do make that easier. The trick is to devise motivations or scenarios that make it difficult for us to back out. I arranged to meet one guy in a public place, but i arrived there by public transportation with no more money, phone etc., so i had to rely on him for transportation. I have heard of others that send compromising pictures that will be posted if he didn't show up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's hardcore. The normal advice is to tell someone else where you're going in case something goes wrong... I guess this is the opposite of that :D

      Delete