Friday 28 October 2016

Halloween Harley Quinn Fetish

Is it me, or does every woman I know suddenly have a girl-crush on Harley Quinn? My friend's wife whispered to him during Suicide Squad that she'd love to have a threesome with her, several women I've talked to recently have wanted to be Harley to a wicked Mr J, and my girlfriend even has a picture of her as her desktop wallpaper! No doubt there will be plenty of big girls dressing up as everyone's favourite harleyquin this Halloween, and plenty of big boys as the Joker too!


I'm sure loads of spanking goes on between Harley and her Mr J...









They may have a terribly dysfunctional relationship, but you can bet the sex is great! Although what I really want to know is, does the Joker have a white dick and green pubes? I know a girl we could ask...




And as everyone knows, when Harley isn't being the Joker's right-hand sex slave, she's being Poison Ivy's...

 



Or taking charge of things herself!


No comments:

Post a Comment