Saturday 24 August 2019

Boyfriend's Black Stepdad (Jonathan art manips)

In these days of 'mixed families', when boys regularly return from university to find themselves under the jurisdic(k)tion of a new, much stricter man of the house, it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that a nice middle-class white girl with more than a passing interest in black men may discover that her supposedly straight boyfriend has a great chunk of black male step-relatives waiting for him (and her) when he gets home...




I'm quite pleased with how this series has captured the intense eroticism of what is undeniably a rather filthy fantasy. Particularly it the last scene, you can almost smell the sweat and spunk rolling off the dominant black men, and taste the juices of the white couple's extremely well-fucked holes.

Despite the anguish on his face, Robbie is intended to be a quite willing participant. Once again, the attentions of a strict stepfather and muscular black brothers have awakened the not-too-deeply-buried submissive gay fantasies present in all middle-class whiteboys. The anguish can be explained by the simple fact that bare-ass belt whippings still hurt like hell even when the fire is designed to prepare the buttocks for penetration rather than punish! Plus, if you look closely in the last pic, you'll see that the older man has only just inserted his big black cock-head into Robbie's tight little sphincter. As I know from experience (though with a big rubber cock rather than a thick black one), this is always the worst part, and once that long veiny shaft starts sliding in and out of your hole, things get a lot more pleasurable!

This series started life as 'When Stepbrothers Share Rooms', a potential new entry in my Ladies Watch Guys Go Gay series of ebooks, featuring a group of young female friends discussing the gay antics that go on between their brothers and stepbrothers when they have to share rooms. I couldn't quite make it work as a book, nor as a manip in its original form. But perhaps this was a conversation Robbie's own sister (or perhaps his girlfriend if you prefer) might have had with her own friends... with Robbie in the room, utterly mortified of course :D

I suppose it might have gone something like this...

Christina  Hey girls, big news! My Mom's new man and my two hunky stepbrothers are about to move in with us. As a girl, I'm guaranteed to get a room all of my own, but that means my 18-year-old little brother has to share a room with our two older stepbrothers! My little bro is kinda worried about this. Got any stories to set his mind at rest?

Charlene  Oh hell no! My stepdad just loves whupping my brother's cute little butt, and every stepdad I know is the same!



The best was when he spanked him on his 18th birthday, straight out the shower! 


Gemma  Any time my little bro gave my stepdad any hint of 'tude he got his cute little butt whipped. And my stepuncles and older stepbrothers got to spank him too!



Lisa  My brother has to share a room with our older stepbrother. Mind you, that doesn't seem to stop them jacking off whenever my Mom and stepdad are out. Their room always stinks of sweat and cum, but I can't resist watching through the crack in the door!



Sometimes I even catch them playing with each other and let me tell you, that's quite a show!




Christina  Oh I don't think my bro would be into that, he's not gay.
Charlene  Well if your stepbrothers are older than him he might not have a choice!
Kristen  He'll be lucky if that's all it is! My brother is the youngest and he has to share a room with our two older stepbrothers, and they're always making him do all kinds of shit. I like to watch through the crack in the door. You should see the look on his face when they make him suck their big smelly dicks!



Rhiannon  My brother used to have to suck my stepbrother's dick whenever my Mom and stepdad were out. And one time my stepdad came back early and caught them, so he whupped my brother's ass, and then my brother had to suck my stepdad's dick as well!





Crystal  I once walked in on my hunky 19-year-old stepbrother pounding my brother's well-spanked ass. That's how I know my brother's Anal face is the same as his 'Getting Spanked' face'!


All  Oooooooh!
Crystal  I know! And he couldn't pretend he wasn't enjoying it cus my stepbrother reached around and after just a few pumps of his hard little chubby my bro shot a paddling-pool full of spunk all over his pillow!


Christina  Oh wow! Well girlies, thanks for 'setting his mind at rest' (teehee)... Oh by the way, did I mention that my new stepdad and stepbrothers are BLACK!
All  Oh boy, is he going to GET IT!

Got any steamy stepfamily stories of your own to share? Let us know in the comments...

13 comments:

  1. Great pictures and scenario...that lucky boy has so much to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does indeed... just imagine how many family gatherings will be enlivened by the presence of a dominant black stepfamily!

      Delete
    2. I agree. The first is maybe my favorite of your pictures yet.
      Gorgeous girlfriend... I love those big muscular legs and can imagine many a wimpy male submissive fainting on the spot from the sight. An imposing presence you might say!
      She would surely break her boyfriend in two between those thighs of hers. So no wonder she needs bigger and better men to satisfy her and treat her like a woman... when they're not giving their attention to him.
      If you're going to be a wimpy inadequate boyfriend you need to fulfill the role properly, and that's certainly what's happening in that third picture. You definitely have captured it, perhaps one of your most intense. How helpless and used that makes me feel.

      Delete
    3. I'm rather pleased with how the young cuckoldress turned out, so I'm glad you like her :D
      I think the intensity of the last scene is helped by the fact I've just realised I've kept the rope around his neck from the original artwork (perhaps it would be better as a belt, but oh well...) He really is trussed up tight for those big black cocks!

      Delete
    4. She so hot with those glasses and that big smile -- and the powerful crotch just there in front of him while he's fucked.
      I hadn't noticed the rope except around the arms - quite a sexy position for the squirming sub... but he is used to it from the clues you give. SHE has a belt it seems, and sexy around those tight shorts.
      I'll bet she has some interesting conversations with him when they're together alone. One's that are quite mortifying for him and which involve a lot of her chuckling and embarrassing questions. Probing questions for her wimpy cuck.

      Delete
    5. So taken maybe I should kneel and worship the altar of her crotch in those tight shorts. She does look sort of amazon in both her appearance and that assertive stance she has.
      No doubt that she "wears the trousers".
      Imagine too the kind of summer they've had... and if things continue, what kind of engagement and marriage might materialize at the end of it. This way at least she'll be in no doubt of the kind of pansy ass of a bf she'll be getting.

      Delete
    6. She does indeed have a belt. I have quite a thing for dominant women wearing thick leather belts with jeans/denim shorts - blame Strict Julie for that :D
      Imagine her sitting on your face in those tight shorts, with her being so turned on that you can smell her scent through the denim. And then they come down so she can really put your cuckold mouth to work on her well-fucked pussy...
      I certainly think this couple are in for a long and (for her) happy time together!

      Delete
    7. What a thought... those shorts coming down... the wimpy submissive would doubtless be quivering... and then her pussy and ass are literally his world.
      Then she says "lick wimpyboy, there's a whole lot of work for you to do, this will only be the start." He should have known better when he hooked up with such an amazon.

      Delete
    8. Oh boy do I know that delightful feeling, when a pussy and ass are your 'world' as you say, and all you can do is lick and worship!

      Delete
    9. I don't know why but my experience is that a paddled or strapped butt is more likely to be fucked than one that isn't. Maybe it is the spanking that turns the spanker on, or the look of a red bottom. Or that more spanks increases the chances the spankee will accept it. Your drawings seem to illustrate the same thing.

      Delete
    10. Or maybe it's both. I once read a description of an M/M gallery that said 'Spanking is a great prelude to anal sex' and that certainly holds true for me!

      Delete
  2. It's always great to see good examples of successful racial integration. I'm sure Robbie's girlfriend will insist they visit her lovely in-laws at every opportunity. ;)
    You never know what you're going to get with your new step-family. Maybe one day your mother brings home the father of your bully and you now have to share a room with him. It'll be continued wedgies and swirlies at school and when you get home he'll wrestle you down and spank your butt and make you suck his cock...! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yeah... I love school bullies and dominant stepbrothers... so a school bully who becomes a stepbrother would be a whole other level :D

      Delete