Wednesday 29 January 2014

A Spanko Manifesto Part 2

The sanctity of marriage
Let us not pretend that the criminally high divorce rate isn't linked with the demonisation of corporal punishment between spouses. And I am not some out-of-touch fuddy duddy who thinks husbands should spank their wives and not the other way round. As long as someone gets spanked if the housework isn't done then marital bliss is assured:

 

 

In fact I offer my services to a number of couples where neither of them is mature enough to 'take the lead' as it were, and punish both parties accordingly:

 

Divorce is far too easy nowadays. In the good old days you stayed married through thick and thin. Maybe the husband did have a saucy little secretary he spent the odd lunchtime at the Dorchester with, and maybe the wife did have a few flings with the postman, but it was all done discreetly and as long as there was food on the table at the end of the day that was all that mattered. It is this self-sacrifice that is missing in this generation.



4 comments:

  1. Drawing #6, was especially unique, found the implication of a male being belted by another dude, seemingly at the behest of a beautiful lady really amusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! And the original drawing on the Humiliating Wives site had the caption 'Oh my goodness, honey! I think my husband is gay! Hee, hee!' - making it even more amusing

      Delete
  2. The Sardax drawing is indeed very powerful -- a HoH, perhaps the wife's lover, is in charge of discipline for the husband and wife. In this instance, the husband has been punished, once again, for being a sissy who can't fulfill his husbandly duties. His wife likes pointing out her husband's "shortcomings" .
    I took note of QBuzz' statement that he "offers his services to a number of couples where neither of them is mature enough 'take the lead' as it were, and punishes both parties accordingly." My wife and I could use his services ! (would be nice to be able to contact QBuzz)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I'm really more the kind of character who gets thrashed by my wife's lover while she points out my 'shortcomings' ;)
      Looking back at the first post in this series, it seems that a certain Sir Roger Birchwood would be the one to contact...

      Delete