Friday 14 July 2017

Sucking cock in school uniform

Given my recent exhortations that middle-class boys should regularly be spanked and suck the cocks of older men, it seems fitting that last year I was summoned to my master's house to make sure I was practicing what I preach...


Dressed as a traditional British Schoolboy (white shirt, tie, shorts, grey knees socks, shiny shoes) I was bent over a small table in my private tutor's living room and slippered hard over my tight school shorts, then over my tight white briefs, and finally on my bare bottom...

 

In between each dose of the slipper my tutor had me stand at his knee and informed me that as I hadn't studied my homework (the poem 'In Xanadu did Kubla Khan...' he was going to give me some 'associations' to go with the imagery (domes, foundations, towers and suchlike). He then proceeded to vigorously manhandle my nether regions so that I moaned in humiliation, but my stiff cock in my school shorts revealed that like all middle-class schoolboys I was (not so) secretly enjoying submitting to another man.


After going across his lap for more of the slipper, Sir informed me that he had heard that I had been fraternizing with the rowing team (not willingly of course) and told me he was going to give me a dose of what they would no doubt be doing me. No doubt like many a schoolboy before me, I had to endure being penetrated by my tutor as well as being spanked hard! Following this I was ordered to sit on Sir's knee while he manhandled my erection - I wasn't fooling anyone if I tried to claim I wasn't enjoying such treatment.



Of course no school uniform scene would be complete without the cane (and perhaps, in hindsight, I deserved it given how long it took me to write this post!), so I got it next, on the bare, bent over in the traditional pose and also over the arm of the sofa.


Sir then announced that we needed a break. Then he ordered me to undo his zip... My break was to consist of me sucking his stiff hard cock with his hand placed firmly on the back of my head! By now I was deep in submissive mode and all too happy to suck on my master's dick, but my sucking didn't spare my bottom further punishment for Sir soon had me back across his lap and thoroughly blistered my behind with the dreaded wooden hairbrush. Then he finished off with more of his hand... both on my bottom and on my cock.



Sir had promised I wasn't done sucking cock and so it happened that I was on my knees, sucking cock as he stood before me. I wonder how many other boys have been in the same exact position - on their knees in the same school uniform, sucking their tutor's cock to avoid further strokes of the cane and/or a bad report to their parents...



Well I didn't get anymore strokes of the cane...but I did get a good leathering with the leather belt over the back of the sofa...


This was really more of a treat than a punishment though, as there is something about the belt that lights a fire in all the right places! After this I was finally allowed to get my hands on my own cock, but my humiliations weren't over yet. Sir had been taking photos all through the session and he didn't stop now, snapping me in all kinds of compromising positions as I pleasured myself to orgasm, shooting a creamy white load all over my school shirt and tie. No doubt I'll get another spanking from my Mum for giving her such a disgusting piece of laundry when I get home ;)


A few weeks after this session, I entered into an exclusive relationship, which is why there haven't been many accounts of my real-life hookups with spankers and spankees recently. It also means there won't be any more after this one, so I hope you've enjoyed reading about this extremely exciting chapter in my (sex) life!

6 comments:

  1. Great story with brilliant illustrations, more like this please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. These stories are based on my actual experiences so when there are any more will depend on when kinky stuff happens to me :)

      Delete
  2. Mmm, I quite like this. Looking forward to becoming a regular reader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you Sally. No doubt there will be lots more sucking cocks in school uniform :)

      Delete
  3. It would probably start out like any ordinary Saturday morning until you noticed your school outfit was laid out for you. You would realize it was that time again and reluctantly put it on, be given money for public transportation and sent on your way. You looked ridiculous and had to put up with the pointing, giggling, knowing looks and teasing. You arrive at your destination and are surprised to see others waiting to be let in. What surprises you is that it is a mix, guys dressed similar to you, but even more blue collar types, with snide looks on their faces, looking at us, eyeing us up and down. Once inside the usual masters have us wait in a queue. It is an old building with ventilation panels above the closed doors open allowing us to hear the unmistakable sounds of canes and straps on bare buttocks, but it isn't the only sounds that are making us nervous. Cockney accents chiding and giving exacting instructions, along with the unusual sounds that we tend to make when buggered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely like the idea of being made to go out in public in my school uniform... not likely to ever have the guts though!
    Sounds like an interesting venue for a spanking party... I guess the 'nerds and bullies' theme will take everyone back to their schooldays, and the canings and strappings with lead to vigorous buggerings, as I'm sure happens at all these gay spanking events :D

    ReplyDelete