Thursday 12 August 2021

Spanked and Cuckolded by Your Dad! (Jonathan art manips)

Like all submissive middle-class males, I fantasize regularly about being spanked and humiliated by a strict Mother figure, and my desire to be spanked, dominated, used, abused and cuckolded by Stepdads, Bosses, Uncles, Neighbours, Friends of the Family and other patriarchal father figures is well documented. But wouldn't it be even more taboo to be treated this way by your own Dad?! Just imagine being part of a family where the Alpha Daddy not only still spanks his submissive sons, but cuckolds them as well...



Lately I have been lamenting (almost certainly misguidedly) how I was not brought up in the good old days, or even in the American South or any of the other parts of the world where growing boys still get their bare backsides roasted on a regular basis.
I knew from a very early age that I was interested in corporal punishment, and as soon as I started wanking I was thinking about spanking!
Had I been soundly spanked as a teen then I'm sure deep deep down I would have found it secretly exciting amid the pain. And while being punished by a strict Mummy certainly has its appeals, I have been imagining a lot lately getting stripped naked and put across my big strong Daddy's knee for a SOUND butt-blistering.

I'm sure Daddy would have worked out from my slightly too orgasmic groans that I was enjoying the palm of his hand a little too much, so early on in my teen years we would graduate to a big wooden brush that would really make me howl. Not to mention the frequent obligatory whippings with Daddy's Belt while lying on my bed or bent over the arm of the sofa!

Daddy would of course secretly love whupping my tight teen ass, and delight in turning my butt purple for even the slightest offence.
Despite the unfairness and agony of it all, I'm sure these spankings would be followed by furious wanking sessions just as soon as I was in my room alone!
Though of course Daddy would notice my erection before and maybe after my punishment, and nip things in the bud by forcing me to wank myself to a humiliating orgasm in front of him and any friends or family members who might be spectating... And of course the subsequent spanking would then hurt even more, though I'm sure I would still have enough juice for another wanking session after lights out!

It's not too much of a stretch to imagine this sort of patriarch continuing to enjoy spanking his sons later in life, and cuckolding them too!
Let's face it, fathers who favour spanking tend to be self-made men from blue-collar backgrounds, who would take great satisfaction in blistering the pampered behinds of their spoilt middle-class sons.
It makes a lot of sense that such a figure would be highly attractive to any potential daughters-in-law. After all, many fathers resemble their sons, and many women think men get better with age...
Not to mention, in this day and age, the father is likely to be more of a 'man' than his son will ever be. No doubt he earns more, has a bigger house (and that's if the young couple aren't forced to live with the husband's parents), has a bigger dick... you can see why the wives in my manips are so attracted to their fathers-in-law!

Or maybe you don't like the Father/Son cuckolding angle at all, in which case I have provided the manips without captions so you can create your own stories. Perhaps this first one shows nothing more than a good old fashioned Bull Spanks Cuckold scene, and the 'Hot Dad' T-shirt is merely a cruel in-joke that the paternity of the couple's children may not be entirely beyond doubt...

The second stud is clearly alpha enough to have three cuckold couples on the go at once! Perhaps he is a professional Bull, and women bring him their husbands to train? Or maybe he is the burly boss of a building firm, and loves to lord it over his desperate millennial employees. He has their jobs, and he'll have their wives, but it isn't enough... he wants their asses too!

And in this last pic, the wife's lover knows how much she enjoys watching him spank her husband and use him sexually... so he invites two of his bisexual buddies round to help keep hubby occupied and her entertained!

14 comments:

  1. Since you hadn't had a new topic in a while, I wanted to stop by and say something, but man you made it difficult! LOL You wanted to magnify the "taboo factor"? Well, my friend, you nailed it. I'm still grimacing at this concept. LOL

    I will say that retro-fantasies of what the past COULD have been are great AS fantasies, but the reality had they played out would have likely not been as exciting. But I give you credit for airing these thoughts. Stuff like this is better out than in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see how this fantasy would be very uncomfortable if you committed to setting it entirely in reality.
      Personally I would always imagine myself in a fantasy scenario with a fantasy father-figure.

      Delete
  2. His father particularly targets his son's balls (pic 1). As the punishment is repeated frequently, his genitals are unusable and he cannot fulfill his marital duties.
    In any case, this is the reason given by his wife to find it natural to be covered by her father-in-law.
    As for her stepmother, always trying to defend her little boy, she successfully negotiated with her father-in-law, to be authorized to bite her pussy and nipples until they bleed when it pleases her, that is to say several times a day.
    So mother and son always have sore genitals while father and daughter-in-law have very satisfactory sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it would go that far. They would want hubby's little dick shooting when he is made to 69 with his wife's friend's cuckold for the amusement of all!

      Delete
  3. I could imagine it begins with:

    Dad, why did you spank my wife? Hey, that's not cool. She's my wife, and not a child!

    Oh yeah, well how's about we go out to the woodshed and discuss it? No, dad, I'm not a little boy anymore!


    D-Dad, what are you doing here and what did you do to my husband? I gave him the same thing I gave you earlier and I'm going to do it again, so you both know where we stand, that is, I spank, you stand!

    Later:

    Your father sure gave it to us tonight. My fanny is so sore. He's such a man, you know, a real man!

    I don't want to talk about it.

    Oh, poor baby, your little fanny looks so sore and red. You cried like a little boy!

    You should talk! And then, making up to him and saying you were sooo sorry, it was pathetic. Next thing you know you'll be after him!

    (Hmmmmmm? Not a bad idea!)

    Two days later:

    Hello, Dad, I just wanted to thank you again for putting us in our place. We needed that and I love you. Curt, however, is still acting up. Could you come by and have, ahem, a talk with him? I'd really be so grateful!

    Oh, Dad, you are such a man. Your muscles ripple when you take the belt to Curt's bare ass like that. He squeals like a schoolgirl! Why can't he be manly like you. I'm beginning to think I married the wrong man!

    As Curt stands nearby in the closest corner. his father takes his daughter-in-law's hand and leads her upstairs to the bedroom. Curt's tears renew again as his wife learns who is still the real man of this family!

    One year later:

    Curtis stands in the nursery holding a baby boy. Curtis is dressed in only a front-filling apron that reveals his scarlet bare posterior in the back. It reads (daddy?) and to any observer the message is clear, as it is just as clear to Curtis that he is indeed holding his half-brother and not his son!

    Nevertheless, Curt knows one sly comment or complaint and his father will be over in a moment. A homemade paddle and strap hang prominently on the kitchen wall with Curt's name burned into it's frontside and his backside DNA burned into its' back!

    Wifey now calls most of the shots, but she has learned the way to get what she really wants is to earn a sound hiding from her father-in-law/baby daddy and play the pity card and quilt trip to get what she wants. Sure, it backfires and pouting may earn her another sound hiding, but it is usually worth the effort!

    Dad has decided that Curt's home needs an in-law suite and dad and his buddies are building it. Some of the spare wood has already found use as a wooden stockade to hold naked Curt when he is bad! The guys take turns blistering his hide while the others take turns upstairs!

    Poor Curt has to entertain the others while one is with his wife, so he has become their sex doll of sorts, blindfolding him and punishing him when he can't guess who is doing what to his body!

    Their next child was definitely not his half-brother as he was black as was two of Curt's father's buddies! Now Curt answers to three men if the children or his wife complain!

    She, likewise, answers to three men, but she's ok with that! True, DNA tests are easy, but no one really cares who the dad is. It's more fun reaping the rewards!

    Wow, your images offer up some true humiliations for the poor married man, but some real excitement as well! As always, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the way you've fleshed it out Father!
      The highlight was the image of the Dad and his burly buddies blistering the hapless hubby downstairs before having their way with wifey upstairs! Just imagine the sounds of agony and ecstasy that would be ringing around the house...

      Delete
  4. The boyhood pjs in the first pic are a nice detail … hubby’s failure to satisfy his wife as a man leads to not just her opting for Dad as the ‘real man of house’, but to hubby’s loss of all adult status whatsoever! What could be more humiliating then to have to go back to ‘boyhood’, including getting spanked otk in front of her … and crying the corner while the ‘adults’ have some very hot sex?
    What would be even more humiliating then Dad’s friends would be to have his own and wifey’s friends witness the new arrangement. Hubby’s macho buddies and their good-looking wives he’s secretly been lusting after … all dropping by for drinks and surprised to see Dad and the wife ensconced as the ‘couple of the house’! The poor husband, already in bunny pjs, told to go to bed … makes the mistake of talking back to Dad … and gets the same OTK bare-ass spanking (but much harder and longer) that he would’ve gotten if he’d done that when he really was a kid, with everyone laughing. Dad and the wife ‘excuse themselves’ for a while to head upstairs to the bedroom … then the real fun begins …
    crying the corner while the ‘adults’ have some very hot sex?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think hubby's friends will definitely be involved!
      And once they've watched his spanking with glee, they'll be taking his wife up to the master bedroom to fulfil her fantasy of being with multiple men at once...
      Not that their wives will mind, as they will have become very attracted to Daddy while watching him in action, and will all indulge in their appreciation of his manliness downstairs while hubby stands sobbing in the corner!

      Delete
  5. All fathers should never hesitate to blister their sons bare asses no matter their age. There were so many times growing up and in recent years where i needed my bare bottom blistered to get me back on track but i never got it.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I'd love a big older Daddy figure to truly blister my bare backside whenever he feels I need it... and if he wants to fuck my wife afterwards, who am I to stop him!

      Delete
    2. my gf and i both deserve regular spankings and those should come with bottom poundings as well. along with cornertime as cum drips from our red bottoms

      Alex

      Delete
    3. Your girlfriend can at least take a pounding in her pussy as well, though he will decide whether he cums in there or in her ass!

      Delete
  6. The whole concept of having your Dad as the real man of the family, the HoH, is so incredibly powerful. He is the patriarch of the family, and the family disciplinarian. He doesn't hesitate to put you over his knee and administer a good hard hairbrush spanking, just like he did when you were a boy. And you still cry like a boy too, in front of your family. Your wife is also taken in hand by your Dad. She is strongly attracted to him, showing deep respect for her strong, strict father-in-law. Whenever your Dad takes your wife's hand and leads her upstairs to the master bedroom, your wife goes obediently.
    Many thanks to QBuzz for this wonderful post !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is a hot concept and I'm glad you enjoyed it. My latest post (Older Studs Spanking Cuckolds) contains a few more scenes of dominant dads taking their sons and daughters-in-law in line, so it may be of interest...

      Delete