Sunday 25 September 2016

School uniform spanking party

Goodness, I really am getting very tardy with writing up these real-life experiences! I really should be punished... and to tell you the truth I have been (and more besides), but that's another experience I haven't got round to writing about yet!
A few months after my first spanking party, I once again I found myself in the living room of the lovely Danielle, ready to redden the bottoms of her and raunchy Rebecca, both very fetchingly attired as naughty schoolgirls. I wasn't alone of course: two of the 'senior school governors' had also been called in to deal with these serial miscreants.


After a short governors' meeting we decided that both girls needed a good hard spanking...for starters. Danielle was playing the supposedly 'good' schoolgirl in blouse, gymslips and heels, while Rebecca had been cast in the 'naughty' role with school shirt, tie, much-too-short skirt, stockings and heels. Of course pain is a great leveller and both were soon blaming each other for their various misdemeanours as their delectable bare bottoms squirmed under our palms.

Cheering Warmth
Degree In Sass

Stacy and the Professor

Mr Burns' Office 
It was also an interesting (and enjoyable!) experience to spectate when it wasn't my turn.


After that it was time for the girls to suffer the misery of school tests...and boy did they suffer. First up was English, and they flouted the 'no-conferring' rule so blatantly that they ended up on minus points and earned themselves 6 strokes from each of us. I picked a nice medium-sized red paddle to use from Danielle's extensive collection of implements.

Lexan For Lee

Then after some corner time we let them take the same test again, but again their answers were woeful so it was time for more punishment. And as it was their second attempt they would get twice the punishment: two implements, with a dozen strokes of each, from each of us, for 72 sizzling strokes!


I used a very slappy leather heart paddle which was almost a strap and made a great sound when it connected right. Having not learnt my lesson from the last party with the flogger, I also picked a short martinet. Won't be doing that again. The other men seemed to have picked better: one was a real demon with a beastly looking tawse, and Robbie almost brought the girls to tears with 'mother's hairbrush'.


Soon To Be Sore

As there was one more man than woman, when I was waiting my turn I got to appreciate little things like how the arms of the tawse  wrapped around Rebecca's butt cheeks, or how the hairbrush left cruel white scorch marks on Danielle's flesh!
Then it was time for more testing and therefore more punishment. Although the girls at least scored positive marks in geography they were still so low (including Danielle's mark for remembering to write her own name!) that we had no hesitation in subjecting them to another triple double-dozen, with me picking a spade-shaped paddle I'd used before and a fetching Betty Page-emblazoned paddle.


Although the girls did improve in their history test, to their dismay it wasn't enough, and their attitude throughout that had earned them extra smacks for unauthorized bottom rubbings and backtalk and the like meant we now had to get serious: three implements from each of us, and a dozen strokes of each!

Backtalk Penalty

I brought the red paddle back into service, along with a far-too-cute pink hugs-and-kisses paddle that was actually really fun to spank with, and a big black leather paddle that easily covered both cheeks with one whack.


We made things mentally harder too (it was a school spanking party after all!) by making the girls count their strokes backwards or count in French. Danielle was certainly better at French than the last time I made her do this. But poor Rebecca got nine and cinq mixed up and so got an extra half dozen with the big paddle, and then she got an extra six with the hairbrush after she didn't thank Sir properly. She was certainly ready for her dinner after that!

She Hates That Paddle
Tiff Takes Twelve

Danielle is an excellent hostess and laid on an great roast dinner, and as always there were plenty of interludes throughout the day to eat, drink and share stories of other spanking parties, spanking other men's wives etc :)
After dinner it was time for the one-to ones. I found a riding crop and a studded strap in Danielle's pile of implements, and took them upstairs wishing I'd found them earlier. My needs as a spanker had been catered for lately, so I was keen to try out the role of spankee.
I had been at work that morning and was still in my office attire, and I certainly felt like a naughty office boy as Rebecca took me across her knee to spank me over my trousers and then bare bottomed, before bringing out the implements. I'd agree with Cassie that the riding crop is more for funthan punishment, but a dozen strokes with the strap made me whimper, and then Rebecca used the crop to redden the bits she'd missed until our time was up and it was time to hand me over to Danielle.

Sue Strikes Back
Retribution

Danielle also gave my bare behind a good walloping across her lap before whipping me good with the riding crop. Then she had me kneel on the bed for a dozen not just with the strap but also with a thick old belt. The leathering really took my breath away and had me wriggling like a naughty schoolboy, and I was almost relieved to go back across her lap for a spanking to round out the session, with her assuring me that she was working out plenty of stress on my bottom!

Rule Breaker

Because of the male:female ratio, we each had to spend some time waiting downstairs, and it was certainly fun to hear the cracks and whacks echoing through the house. It must have been interesting in the good old days when a spouse or sibling was taken upstairs for a supposedly private punishment!
You can see photos of the girls getting spanked at Danielle's site (https://stingingtails.co.uk)
Afterwards I had to get back in dominant mode for the cane finale. We each gave both girls 12 of the best. I used the dreaded smoked dragon cane for 6 of Rebecca's, then tried out the birch (just several canes taped together really). For Danielle's dozen I gave her six with a twisted carpet-beater style cane, then a traditional rattan for her final half-dozen. A good time was had by all and by the end the girls had some traditional  cane tramlines across their pink and blushing bottoms...well it was a schoolgirl themed party after all! :)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what would happen if a sissy showed up in a school uniform, white blouse, very short skirt, stockings and heels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think this might be allowed provided it was cleared with the party organiser first. I've seen many Spanking Party groups that cater to sissy schoolgirls.
      Though Danielle also hosted femdom parties (which I regrettably never attended) so perhaps the sissy would have been sent to one of those instead.

      Delete