Saturday 9 January 2016

Spanking my friend's fiancee

The highlight of my Christmas was when I spanked my friend's future-wife on New Years Eve.
We were in a bar and we had both drunk rather a lot. She gets really nasty with my friend when she's drunk, so when we went outside to get some air I told her off and said she should be nicer to my friend. She got annoyed and argued back.


After a while I got bored of arguing and said she should be quiet or I'd spank her. She laughed and said I wouldn't dare so I picked her up in a fireman's lift...

Lesson Time

,,,and smacked her bottom repeatedly in front of everyone. They all thought it was hilarious. She was very annoyed. My friend didn't mind so I will enjoy teasing her about it for the rest of her life :)

Laying Down The Law - if she doesn't learn her lesson in time for the wedding reception

Tavern Misbehaving - maybe I'll get to do this next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment