Tuesday 28 January 2014

Spankings, manips and many other kinks

If you enjoy spanked bottoms and cheating wives whose fellas fancy taking it up the wrong 'un, and want to see and share artwork and thoughts on such subjects, you’ll hopefully find plenty of interest on this blog.
I've been fascinated by spanking ever since I can remember. It was virtually the first thing I typed into a search engine, and ever since I found my first spanking drawing I’ve never stopped looking for more. Don’t get me wrong, I still love a photo of a naughty young lady getting her bottom smacked, but spanking artwork just seems more special to me.
I’m not picky either: I’ve gone from being a shy boy who only wanted to see females getting spanked and hit the back button whenever a male bottom appeared on screen to a lover of all of the four ‘genres’ of spanking: FF, MF, FM and MM.
I’m lucky enough to have been able to give and receive spankings. But I have two other big turn-ons that are definitely only in my head: cuckolding and bi action. I don’t know why I like them, but maybe posting my thoughts (and a few pictures, cus I like drawings of these almost as much as I like spanking art) will help me understand why I get so turned on by the idea of a housewife misbehaving while her husband’s at work, or a guy sharing more than just his girlfriend in an MMF threesome!
I also put together my own spanking creations (manips) using other artists work. So far these have all been MM and FM scenes using artwork by Jonathan, but I'm planning to experiment with a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment